Genuine Sapphire Engagement Ring in 14k White Gold Size 4

My birthday is on Sept so I wanted to have an engagement ring that had my birthstone with two diamonds on each side. It took me a long time to find it, however this was the only one that I found with the set up that I wanted, and it was such a plus to have the 5 smaller diamonds on each side. It is a gorgeous ring! A lot of people notice it and it's difference of style as an engagement ring makes it that much more beautiful! The beauty of the sapphire and the brilliance of each diamond makes it that much more special. The stones are the perfect size and the settings are well put together. Very happy with it, couldn't have found a better ring for myself and made it easy for my husband to be to buy me a ring. Thank you Best-titaniumjewelry