Engagement Rings - Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band Ring Size 7-13


.This Engagement Tungsten Ring is Cobalt Free, to avoid allergies and it has the Carbide to make it Scratch Resistant. An excellent Unisex ring and its available in sizes 7 to 13 including hard to find half sizes.

I have had this engagement tungsten ring for about a month and I have already received several compliments on it, some from complete strangers.

I saw it on a sales clerk and commented how much I liked it. He told me where he bought it, the SAME EXACT item for over $100.I then checked the item on Amazon.com and bought it for $29. It keeps it luster, and wears very comfortably. Great item. The seller also got the ring to me immediately. Everyone who has complimented me on it thinks it costs between $100 & $200. So did I when I first saw it.